Social Intelligence in Emerging Markets
Companies are increasingly making emerging geographic markets a centerpiece of their global strategies. In this decade, emerging markets will create more than 1.3 billion new middle-class consumers. Home to most of the world’s population and natural resources, emerging markets represent a crucial segment for both local and multinational companies.
Leveraging our relationships and experience across the globe, we support our clients to identify efficient and effective strategies for entering and operating in emerging markets. We help leaders better understand the markets in which they operate by providing social intelligence, including:
- Facilitating immersion exercises into emerging markets to surface new insights
- Sharing information, networks, and insights to help clients performance in emerging markets
- Formulating strategy for market entry and expansion
- Leveraging our global network of contacts to share on-the-ground insights
- Assisting organizations and initiatives to set clear and compelling emerging market visions and planning strategies that enable them to achieve their goals
- Mapping and identifying potential partners in relevant emerging markets
- Building partnerships with like-minded organizations, ensuring that each brings its strengths to bear on common objectives in emerging markets
- Building donor partnerships in emerging markets
- Designing and leading projects in emerging markets from pilot to scale
- Setting metrics and establishing systems to monitor and evaluate the impact of programs in emerging markets
- Building the capacity and teams to manage and run programs in emerging markets
Examples of Synergos Institute & Synergos Consulting Projects
Strategy · India and Africa
Supported a food company develop a Base of Pyramid model for nutrition products in India and East Africa. Organized an intensive learning journey and incubation process to understand the local markets and generate new delivery models
Strategy · Mexico
Advised a personal care company entering the Mexican market to develop an inclusive business that could benefit local communities.
Strategy & Collaboration · Africa
Helped a leading supplier of seeds build sustainability into its business practices, think strategically about its social impact in Africa, and access the best thinking of diverse stakeholders by convening and facilitating dialogues.
Strategy · India, Mexico & South Africa
Supported a major food company to identify a philanthropic strategy and partners in Mexico, India and South Africa to enhance their social impact on local communities.
For more information, please contact us.